Thursday, March 12, 2015

Physicians Formula Mini Haul, Organic BB Cream, BB All-in-1 Bronzer Blush, Swatches

I wanted to get this post up today as I scored some Physicians Formula products last night at Shoppers Drug Mart and the sale ends this Friday. They have all Physicians Formula on sale for 30% off plus the newer items have rebates stickers on them. I find that PF goes on sale often, so if Shoppers sale has ended, chances are you will find a sale on them at another pharmacy or Walmart. I will end up only paying $1 each plus the postage. I will tell you how, but first here is what I got:

  1. Physicians Formula Organic Wear BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream in Light 
  2. Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Bronzer & Blush in Light

 I want to share close-ups of the pretty blush and bronzer and some swatches.

Here is the Super BB blush and bronzer in light. It's really pretty!




Well, it looks like my product is crooked in the pan! I'm sensing some OCD from this..I think this product in light would be suitable for anyone with light to light/medium skin tones. I know some PF products can be dark for the shade light and others can be too light to be labelled light (I'm talking to you PF bronze booster in light!)
Here is a swatch:

I think the colours are gorgeous (especially the blush) and fairly pigmented. The bronzer has a hint of orange to it but I find it more on the neutral side not red toned or orange toned and seems matte.  The blush is a beautiful pink shade and has a beautiful glow.  (note they seemed a little powdery at the first swipes, but that seems to have subsided.)

I wore the blush today with a light fluffy blush and for the small amount that I picked up with my brush, I looked like that "crazy blush lady" so I had to blend it out. It was my first test run with it, so now I know to use a light hand.  I definitely recommend this blush.

I was concerned that the blush and bronzer didn't have a divider between them.. so how would you keep the colours separated?? The cosmetician had a good pointer, she said to pinch your brush to pick the product up. I really didn't have a problem only getting the blush with my blush brush.

My last photo is a swatch of the Organic Wear BB bronzer in light, it seems pretty similar to the Super BB by PF in light that I am currently using, although i have only swatched this product so far.


I recommend signing up with Shoppers Optimum program and emails if you haven't already, they will email you customized coupons just for you. They sent me a $10 off $30 purchase coupon, so I purchased 2 PF products on sale for $13.99 + $14.99 and added in an Essence Nude lip liner for $1.49 to get me to the $30 mark. So I only paid around $20 for the 2 PF products with the 30% off and Shoppers coupon. With the $9 rebate on each PF product, that brings it down to approximately $1 per product. (note: I did have to pay tax)

Happy shopping

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code